Related Articles by Labels



Widget by Hoctro

Saturday, September 6, 2008

iNautics Placement Paper -19th JUNE AT COIMBATORE

I NAUTIX PAPER ON 19th JUNE AT COIMBATORE

Hi friends.” I NAUTIX “came for campus selection in our college(PSG TECH) on 19th june and I am very happy that i have been placed and became a member of INAUTIX family. At 5 pm they gave PPT(Pre Placement Talk ) very nice one among those I have attended so far . And They told some good points related to our growth and about company which drag my attention towards INAUTIX

those are
-----------à No concept like BENCH in INAUTIX
-----------àNo bonds like others
-----------àShoot a project and take money
-----------à 85 days training , We will sit on a project on 90 th day
-----------à Compensation is also very good(3 per annum).

The whole process consists of three rounds.
1)WRITTEN TEST 50 marks
2)GROUP DISCUSSION
3)INTERVIEW(Technical/HR)

first one is the written test which contains
1.QUANTITATIVE.
2.LOGICAL&ANALYTICAL REASONING.
3.VERBAL.
4.C QUESTIONS.
5.BASIC COMPUTER QUESTIONS.

Duration for the test period is 50 minutes and no.of questions is 50. The paper was not that much easy . Time seemed to be not sufficient. Regular practice can make u to finish it with the given time.so work out as many problems and u will feel it very easy.

Written started for us at 7:25 pm and finished at 8:15 pm results announced after 1 hour i.e around 9:30 pm Thank GOD my name was in that list (41 out of 180 )

I have appeared for 3 companies before INAUTIX(For INAUTIX I practiced more on C programming) so that practice helped me a lot and here new thing when compared to other companies is 15 questions from C so be prepare with this and they will ask outputs for a simple programs seems to be very easy but we cant judge the answer in that short period all answers seem to be same so practice well before going to exam

Refer the following books.
1.REASONING BOOK by R.S.AGARWAL.
2.QUANTITATIVE BOOK by R.S.AGARWAL.
3.LET US C by YASHWANT KANITKAR.
4.TEST UR C SKILLS by YASHWANT KANITKAR.

No.of.students appeared for written test : 180
No.of.students cleared written test: 41

Next round is Group Discussion. More no of students were eliminated in this round.
Only thing u have to do is be cool and confident. They will allot 10 students per batch. And they wikll allot time for us they have given 15 minutes .For me GD started at 9:30pm The topic given to our batch is 'CO EDUCATION IS BETTER OR NOT'. They will divide 10 students into 2 batches one batch has to speak positive (by saying yes) about the topic and one batch has to speak against (by saying NO) the topic .Fortunately I was in the infavour batch .

The main things to be followed in group discussion:
1.IF POSSIBLE TRY TO BE AN INITIATOR.
2.BE COOL & CONFIDENT.
3.MAKE SURE WITH THE VOICE MODULATION.
4.ALLOW OTHERS TO SPEAK,THATS MORE IMPORTANT.
5.KEEP EYE CONTACT WITH EVERYONE .
If u follow all these then u can feel comfort during group discussion.

After GD they will announce results. After GD,18 students were selected for the Technical+HR interview.

BY GOD GRACE I have been selected in GD also and they sadi interview is tomorrow (june 20th) so full night tension for me but I slept well and woke up at 7 pm and started preparing for interview interview was at 10:30 and we all went to interview at sharp 10:30 they started calling our names at 1:50 they called my name……….)

The next round is the technical+hr interview. In this round u have to be confident in ur area of interest , C programming and if u r an electrical student be confident with ur electrical and electronics basics. (for me HR is a nice person he tested my confidence and he has spoken very friendly . I have seen him in GD itself so some what familiar and his smile made me more comfortable in interview)

My interview went like this
ME : May I come in sir ?
HR : Yes come in
ME : Good after noon Sir (it was 2:30 pm )
HR: Good noon
HR : Hai Krishna , How r u?
ME : Fine , thank you sir.
HR : He saw my application form and asked Do you have your CV(Resume) with u ?
ME: Yes sir, ( I have given my Cv ).
HR : By seeing my first semester certificate( before that he asked to give my file ) he asked about subjects in that certificate
ME : I explained clearly .
HR : He asked my second semester certificate
ME : Got tense ( as I don’t have second sem certificate ) We don’t have second sem certificate sir results came two weeks back only ……
HR : But u should have at least a printed proof for your marks .
ME: Yes sir , I have print out copy for that (BY god grace I kept one print out in my file)
HR : By seeing that one he asked about subjects which I have covered in second semester)
HR: Ok, Krishna Why you are coming to Software field ?
ME : Explained nicely (as I have prepared before itself)
HR : Why should I hire you ? Tell me one reason ?
ME : Explained nicely like I am already proven achiever with my academic records and I don’t have year gaps I don’t have arrears in my life….
and my strengths like positive attitude , quick learner, able to work at any place at any time……..
HR : What is the difference between C and CPP?
ME : Explained all main points(like c is structured programming and cpp is OOPS based language and main features of cpp).
HR : What is polymorphism ?
ME : Ability to take more than one form . types are compile type polymorphism(Operator overloading , function overloading ) and run type polymorphism(Virtual functions)
HR : Ok nice Krishna , ALL THE BEST (With a smiley face )
ME : Thank u sir . (Left the room)

Don’t get tensed, be confident with ur answers and be honest. if u don’t know any answer just tell him that u don’t know.

Regarding C programming just go through some simple programs like
FIBANOCCI SERIES
FACTORIAL
REVERSE THE DIGITS or STRING
GENERATION OF PRIME NO
MATRIX MULTIPLICATION,......etc

Then we were asked to sit outside and we waited for the results. After an hour , one placement representative came and started announcing the names . By GOD GRACE my name was in that list and he called all of us in to another room there INAUTIX main HR said congrats to all of us and given some instructions

Totally 11 students got selected from our college and i am very happy that i am one of the 11. really i was very happy and thank GOD for giving me this opportunity. so friends have faith in GOD , work hard and success will be urs.......................................
Stay as cool as you could and that will fetch you the job... Don’t lose ur hopes at any time

All the very best!!!
With best wishes,
KITTU……

MEET U ALL IN INAUTIX.................

No comments: