Related Articles by Labels



Widget by Hoctro

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Honeywell Placement Paper ON 20th APRIL AT KOLKATA

HONEYWELL PAPER ON 20th APRIL AT KOLKATA

Hi I am Subhrojit Chowdhury from G.N.I.T. Kolkata Recently I have been placed in Honeywell Automation India Limited.I would like to share my experience with you guys.

Selection Process
1>Written Test.
2>Technical Interview.
3>H R Interview.

Written Test
It consisted of 2 parts General Maths,General English.....Almost 1500 students appeared for the test and 43 students cleared the aptitude test.After that we had our technical round 21 cleared the round.At last 14 of us cleared the H R round.

Written Test(30 questions)
1>R.S Agarwal Will do The job.
simple percentage,profit and loss,work and wages etc

General English(15 questions)
1>Consult GRE Barrons.
Synonyms,antonyms,Paragraph

Best of luck guys,
Subhrojit Chowdhury

No comments: