Related Articles by Labels



Widget by Hoctro

Friday, August 22, 2008

CARITOR PAPER- ON 5th JULY AT ANDHRA PRADESH

CARITOR PAPER ON 5th JULY AT ANDHRA PRADESH

Company : Caritor(Keane)

Date : 5,6 th July 2007

Venue : Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engg.(KLCE)

Place : Vijayawada ,Andhra Pradesh

Type : ON Campus



No. of students Attended : 500+

No. of Students Cleared Written Test : 252

No. of Students Cleared Group Discussion : 130

No. of Students Cleared Technical Interview : 90

No. of Students Cleared HR(Finally Selected) : 75



Hai Friends..Im Arun Kumar Jalakam.Im doing my Final year B.Tech in ECE stream. Caritor came our college and recruited students.

First many of our frnds afraid that we should wait for one year to join this company and hegitated to attend test. But believe that which company believes in your skills,u should work with dat company. But later we came to know that our seniors who were selected for this company got
joining date. It is in August. So don’t believe in rumours.

This is my 4th attempt(CTS,Infy,Accenture).



There are four rounds in interview process.

1.Written Test

2.Group Discussion

3.Technical Interview

4.HR Interview



Written Test:

Among all the four written tests I wrote it is the toughest one.

Sec1.Aptitude(15Qs)

Sec2.English(10Qs)

Sec3.Resoning(10Qs)

Total time given is 60mins+10 mins for essay (not a matter write anything about topic)

There is sectional cutoff. Commonly it is 7,6,6.

Reasoning is damn tough.Last Q in resoning is easy and any one can answer.

I made two correct and all other flukes. I think that I will not be selected in written. Later known that cutoff is 7,5,2

I got 12,6,3 . Told in Tech. Interview room.

Results announced after one hour(quickly) and selected candidates were given ppt.



Topics:

Time and distance

Time and work

Clock

And problems like

7 horses eat 7 carrots in 7 days,then 14 horses eat 14 carrots in how many days??



Q35: How many prime no.s are there in 5 successive no.s of avg 7.

Ans: two(5,6,7,8,9)



GD:

It is not elimination round. If u talk once is enough. Better talk two times. Don’t try to help others. They will give chance to all students.

Totally 20 batches were divided and 12 or 13 per batch. Mine is 12th batch of 13 students. Our topic is very familiar one.

IS EMPHOSIS ON CRICKET KILLING OTHER GAMES

Try to initiate with gud point.I dint initiate. But talked loudly and clearly. No prob if u have no great comm. skills. 7 of our batch were selected.

Other Topics:

SHOULD KALAM BE THE PRECEDENT AGAIN??

PRIVATISATION OF PUBLIC SECTORS??

SHOLD CRICKETERS STOP ACTING DOING ADS??

Like that…………..



Technical Interview:

There are totally six panels. 5 are selecting.1 is rejecting panel. Your Luck works there. I was asked about my project and paper presentation.

Be thorough with them. He is very cool.Asked a C program(Factorial). He asked me to wait in other room. One lady came and read names and called us for HR round.



HR Interview:

HR interview is nothing.

He asked me about one tour.I explained Vizag tour(I dint go there but told confident).

He asked me about higher studies. Always the answer should be NO.

Some of our frnds told NO but in tension they told their GRE score.

Don’t do like that.

And final Q is Do u hav any location problems??I said NO.

He asked-Will u work in Thar Desert??

I replied-Deffinitely sir.If our company is there and u send me there I’ll definitely go.

He-Fine.

Me-Thanq sir.



After one hour results announced and Im one of the selected worriors. Thank God. Thanks to freshersworld.com which helped me a lot in preparing. Alaways believe that Failures r da Stepping Stones of Success



Meet u at Caritor(Keane).
All The Best,
Arun Kumar. Jalakam,

No comments: